200 Scaife Hall
Barb Folb, M.M., M.L.S., M.P.H.
Public Health Informationist / Reference LibrarianInstruction, consultation on finding and using public health information
Liaison, Graduate School of Public Health
Areas of Interest
- Disaster Preparedness
- Information Practice in Public Health
- Program Evaluation
- Public Health Practice
Selected Papers & Presentations
- Assessing the Information Needs of Psychiatric Residents.
Abromitis R, Saghafi E, Folb BL.
Academic Psychiatry, 2003 27(2): 100-103
- Clinical and academic use of electronic and print books: the Health Sciences Library System e-book study at the University of Pittsburgh.
Folb BL, Wessel CB, Czechowski LJ.
J Med Libr Assoc. 2011 Jul;99(3):218-28.
- Evaluating and addressing the information needs of an urban public health department through an academic health sciences library/health department partnership
Folb BL, and Epstein, B
American Public Health Association 132nd Annual Meeting, Washington, DC., November 8, 2004
- Folb BL, Epstein B, Kindling A, and Schwartz. The Public Health Information Alliance (PHIA): Library Access for Public Health Practitioners.
Folb BL, Epstein B, Kindling A, and Schwartz, E.
Pennsylvania Public Health Association Annual Conference, October 14, 2004
- Qualitative evidence guiding modification of a local health department library program. (Poster)
Folb BL, and Saleh A.
Medical Library Association Annual Meeting, Philadelphia, PA, May 22, 2007