200 Scaife Hall
Carrie Iwema, PhD, MLS, AHIP
Molecular BioinformationistCoordinate "How-to Talks by Postdocs" series.
Maintain HSLS MolBio Web pages.
Manage HSLS MolBio licensed tools registrations.
Provide data management support.
Teach HSLS MolBio workshops.
Areas of Interest
- Bioinformatics support
- Data management & sharing
- Literature informatics
- Personal genomics & precision medicine
Classes & Workshops
- Data Management Plans
- Electronic Lab Notebooks
- Genomic Data Sharing
- Literature Informatics
- Personal Genomics & Personalized Medicine
Selected Papers & Presentations
- Crafting a Mosaic: Partnerships Between Health Sciences Librarians, Postdocs, and More
K Gau, P Dillon, T Donaldson, CL Iwema
lightning talk @ Medical Library Association Annual Meeting, May 2016
- InfoBundles: Using Free, Simple Web Tools to Dramatically Enhance Online Information Retrieval
CL Iwema, A Zack, A Chattopadhyay
poster @ Medical Library Association Annual Meeting, May 2016
- Precision Medicine: What is it & why should I care?
Medical Libary Association webinar 12/9/2015
- search.bioPreprint: a discovery tool for cutting edge, preprint biomedical research articles
CL Iwema, JO LaDue, A Zack, A Chattopadhyay
F1000Research. 2016 Jun 16.
- Using Google blogs & discussions to recommend biomedical resources: a case study
RB Reed, A Chattopadhyay, CL Iwema
Medical Reference Services Quarterly, 2013, 32(4) PMCID: PMC3819719