200 Scaife Hall
Andrea Ketchum, MS, MLIS
Research and Instruction Librarian/Scholarly Communication LiaisonData Management Group
Literature searches and consultations
Systematic Review Group
Teach PubMed, EndNote, Flash Classes
Areas of Interest
- Controlled Vocabularies
- Data Management
- Health Information Management
- Scholarly Communication
- Social Media
Classes & Workshops
- Free Images on the Web and How to Cite Them
- Journal Matchmakers: Help for Deciding Where to Publish
- ORCID iDs: Boost Your Discoverability
- Scholarly Communication Guides
- Showcasing Your Research Impact
Selected Papers & Presentations
- The research life cycle and the health sciences librarian: responding to change in scholarly communication.
J Med Libr Assoc. 2017 Jan; 105(1): 80–83.
- Evaluating the MEDLINE Core Clinical Journals filter: data-driven evidence assessing clinical utility
Klein-Fedyshin M, Ketchum AM, Arnold RM, Fedyshin PJ.
Journal of Evaluation in Clinical Practice. 2014 (early view)
- Type of Evidence Behind Point of Care Clinical Information Products: a bibliometric analysis
Ketchum AM; Saleh AA; Jeong K
J Med Internet Res Vol. 13 (1) 2011
- A Renaissance of Resources Used for Clinical Searching: What’s the Impact of the NIH Public Access Policy and Open Access on Morning Report?
Ketchum AM, Klein-Fedyshin M
Mid-Atlantic Chapter of the Medical Library Association Annual Meeting 2013. October 14, 2013
- Development and Validation of Filters for the Retrieval of Studies of Clinical Examination from MEDLINE.
Shaikh N, Badgett RG, Pi M, Wilczynski NL, McKibbon KA, Ketchum AM, Haynes RB
J Med Internet Res 2011;13(4):e82