200 Scaife Hall
Melissa Harvey, MLS
MAR Technology and Communication Coordinator
Areas of Interest
- Information Seeking Behavior
- Information Technology in Libraries
- Online Instruction
- User Instruction and Education
- Web Usability
Selected Papers & Presentations
- Encouraging collaboration, creating beneficial programs and providing special services for the Software Engineering Institute Library.
Rosenthal, S., & Harvey, M. J. (2011).
In S. Kelsey & M. Porter (Eds.), Best Practices for Corporate Libraries (pp. 293-316). Santa Barbara, CA: Libraries Unlimited.
- What does it mean to be a science librarian 2.0?
Harvey, M. (2009).
Issues in Science & Technology Librarianship.