200 Scaife Hall
Renae Barger, BS, MLIS
Associate Director for Research, Instruction and Clinical ServicesProvides overall direction for the advancement of the Health Sciences Library System by providing leadership for initiatives and services that influence and support research, health information access, instruction and data management
Areas of Interest
- Administrative Leadership
- Advancement of Library Services
- Health Information Literacy
- User Satisfaction
Selected Papers & Presentations
- Developing a Replicable Model for K-12 Health Literacy
Barger R and Matambanadzo A.
Academically Based Community Engagement Meeting. Pittsburgh, PA. December 2016.
- NLM Resources for Health Education Programs
Community HealthCorps, National Association of Community Health Centers. Online. March 2014
- NLM Resources for Patient Engagement
Indiana University of Pennsylvania, Health Care Informatics. April 2015. Guest Lecture