200 Scaife Hall
Nancy Tannery, MLS
Senior Associate DirectorOversee all aspects of the Libraries’ user services, including: Circulation, Online Learning, Education & Instruction, Reference, and specialized information service areas including History of Medicine and Molecular Biology
Areas of Interest
- Electronic medical record
- Medical education
- Online instruction
- Training of health sciences librarians
Selected Papers & Presentations
- 50 years of publication in the field of medical education.
Lee K, Whelan JS, Tannery NH, Kanter SL, Peters AS.
Med Teach. 2013 Apr 22.
- Evidence-Based Medicine Training in Undergraduate Medical Education: A Review and Critique of the Literature Published 2006-2011.
Maggio LA, Tannery NH, Chen HC, Cate OT, O'Brien B.
Acad Med. 2013 Jul;88(7):1022-1028.
- Impact and User Satisfaction of a Clinical Information Portal Embedded in an Electronic Health Record.
Tannery NH, Epstein BA, Wessel CB, Yarger F, LaDue J, Klem ML
Perspectives in Health Information Management (Fall 2011): 1-10.
- Reproducibility of literature search reporting in medical education reviews.
Maggio LA, Tannery NH, Kanter SL.
Acad Med. 2011 Aug;86(8):1049-54.