Use PubMed's My NCBI remotely
To access PubMed's "My NCBI" remotely, please do the following:When using Pitt's EZproxy:
1. Click on "Sign in to NCBI"
2. Click on "See more 3rd party sign in options"
3. Select "University of Pittsburgh" from the drop-down menu
4. Enter your Pitt computer account username and password
When using Internet Explorer with Pitt's Secure Remote Access:
1. From the toolbar, select "Tools"
2. Select "Internet Options"
3. Click on the "Security" tab
4. Click on "Trusted sites" and then click on the "Sites" button
5. Add these two URLS:
When using UPMC Access:
Getting error messages using UPMC Access and PubMed's "MY NCBI"? Please
contact the UPMC Help Desk at 412-647-HELP to report the problem.