CME (Continuing Medical Education) opportunities are available in many HSLS Resources. Some CME opportunities are free to you when they are packaged as part of the resource. Other CME opportunities may be fee-based and are provided as an additional service of that HSLS Resource. All CME opportunities require you to register or login by creating your own resource account.
Free HSLS CME resources include:
- ClinicalKey CME
- CardioSourcePlus Lifelong Learning and MOC
- HSLS electronic journals:
- Health e Galaxy, formerly NCME TV, on demand video programs on a variety of topics and specialties.
- Henry Stuart Talks Free Internet Point of Care CME . Earn CME credits when watching the audio visual presentations. Many of these talks have been CME accredited.
- Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database Clinical Management Series & Special Reports: courses review the conventional treatment and then provide the natural medicine alternative used for the condition.
- UpToDate: Obtaining CME/CE/CPD Credit