TESS -- Transcription Element Search System
What you can do:
Search or predict transcription factor binding sites in DNA sequences.
- TESS can identify binding sites using site or consensus strings and positional weight matrices from the TRANSFAC, IMD, and our CBIL-GibbsMat database.
- Users can also also include their own sites or consensus strings and/or weight matrices in the search.
- transcription factor binding sites
- DNA-binding sites
- promoter elements
- promoter analysis
- regulatory elements
- cis-elements analysis tool
- transcription factor binding site prediction
- regulatory sequence analysis tool
Literature & Tutorials:
Original Article Link: TESS
This record last updated: 05-10-2005
- Journals & Articles
- More Resources
- Library Services
- How Do I?