HPMR Human plasma membrane receptome -- sequences, literature, and expression data
What you can do:
Search for comprehensive information on Human plasma membrane receptome.
- The Human Plasma Membrane Receptome (HPMR) is dedicated to studies on plasma membrane receptors in the human genome, combining text-based and sequence-based search tools.
- The web site categorizes major groups of human plasma membrane receptors based on protein sequences, evolutionary relationships, and published literature.
- Individual receptor gene pages can be searched by key words and sequences as well as by their family relationships.
- Each page provides summary and links to major literature, sequence, and expression databases.
- The evolutionary relationships among receptors are documented by family trees and subfamily sequence comparisons, allowing ortholog tracing in model organisms.
- human plasma membrane signaling receptors
- human cell membrane proteins
- human cell service receptors
- human signal transduction pathway
- human signaling pathways
Literature & Tutorials:
This record last updated: 06-26-2006
- Journals & Articles
- More Resources
- Library Services
- How Do I?