Maviant -- multi-purpose alignment viewing and annotation tool
What you can do:
Provides DNA chromatogram and alignment views, facilitates evaluation of predictions and supports direct manual annotation.
- A fast and cost-efficient approach to identify large numbers of novel candidates is the SNP mining of large scale sequencing projects.
- The increasing availability of sequence trace data in public repositories makes it feasible to evaluate SNP predictions on the DNA chromatogram level.
- Predicted SNPs and annotations are stored in a web-based database.
- Using MAVIANT, SNPs can visually be verified based on the DNA sequencing traces.
- SNP mining
- single nucleotide polymorphism
- SNP predictions
- DNA chromatogram
- alignment tool
Literature & Tutorials:
This record last updated: 08-06-2008
- Journals & Articles
- More Resources
- Library Services
- How Do I?