SuperScent -- Scent and Flavor Database
What you can do:
Search for information about volatile molecules.
- Superscent provides information on structure and chemical classification of volatiles.
- It supplies users with detailed information on the variety of odor components.
- The version of the database presented here comprises the 2D/3D structures of approximately 2100 volatiles and around 9200 synonyms as well as physicochemical properties, commercial availability and references.
- The volatiles are classified according to their origin, functionality and odorant groups.
- The information was extracted from the literature and web resources.
- SuperScent offers several search options, e.g. name, Pubchem ID number, species, functional groups, or molecular weight.
- volatile molecule
Literature & Tutorials:
This record last updated: 02-27-2009
- Journals & Articles
- More Resources
- Library Services
- How Do I?