Last reviewed May 2017
- Direct your browser to Natural Medicines.
- On the toolbar at the top of the page, click on CE/CME Center.
- Under "Clinical Management Series," click on Create a CE ID#
- Complete the registration form and then click on Continue at the bottom of the page.
- Verify your information and click on Confirm.
- On the next screen, you’ll see your new CE ID# in red print.
- Once you have downloaded the Natural Medicines Comprehensive Database App, enter your CE ID# into the box labeled email address. Leave the password field blank.
- Click on Login.
An Internet connection is required for the initial content download and content updates, but is not required to use the app itself.Updates & Expiration:
CE ID#s expire when you are no longer affiliated with the University of Pittsburgh or UPMC.
- Includes information on approximately 90,000 herbal products, dietary supplements, vitamins minerals, homeopathic products, and many other natural remedies.
- Contains multiple databases and interactive features including an Effectiveness Checker, Nutrient Depletion Checker, and Natural Product/Drug Interaction Checker.
- Links to drug references are available in the full Natural Medicines database, but not in the mobile app.