Note to faculty:
- Please allow adequate time for processing. Some items may be in circulation and need to be retrieved, which can take up to two weeks.
- Instructors may place up to five of his/her personal copies of books, journal articles, or exams on reserve. The Library cannot accept more than five copies of any item due to space limitations.
- Instructors should retrieve personal copies the week following the end of the semester.
- Circulation of reserve materials is covered by the same confidentiality provisions as other library materials. HSLS will not release the names of those who have checked out reserve items. (Pennsylvania Act 184-90, Section 428).
- Reserve photocopying is limited by the fair use of provisions of the Copyright Law (Title 17 US CODE).
Tip: Use the 'Tab' key to move quickly from one entry box to another.