Use this form to submit questions to HSLS research & instruction librarians. Questions will typically receive a response within 24 hours.
Ask A Librarian
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is the phone number to talk to a research & instruction librarian?
- What are the libraries' hours?
- How can I use Remote Access to use resources when off site?
- How can I tell if the library owns a particular journal or book, in either electronic or print format?
- Where do I find a journal article on a particular topic?
- If the library does not have the particular journal article or book I want, what can I do?
- How do I renew a book?
- How can I learn more about resources available at HSLS?
- I have only the abbreviated title of a journal. How can I find the journal's full title?