Welcome to the new HSLS website! See a problem with this page or have feedback about the site? Tell us about it!
Our classic website is also available for a limited time at hsls2.pitt.edu. Please remember to update any bookmarks.
Faculty librarians provide a wide variety of informational and instructional services to meet the needs of the university’s health sciences community through:
- Regularly scheduled "FlashClasses" on timely topics such as:
- Evidence-based searching
- Research data management
- Data visualization
- Scholarly communication and research impact
- Citation management
- Instructional and visual design
- Customized instruction for your group, department or classroom
- Personalized consultation
- Faculty and student library orientation sessions
Sign up to receive weekly email about upcoming HSLS classes.