This website will be unavailable due to maintenance for a period of 30–60 minutes on Mon., March 30 beginning at 5:30AM.
Faculty librarians provide a wide variety of informational and instructional services to meet the needs of the university’s health sciences community through:
- Regularly scheduled classes on timely topics such as:
- Evidence-based searching
- Research data management
- Data visualization
- Scholarly communication and research impact
- Citation management
- Instructional and visual design
- Molecular biology software
- Customized instruction for your group, department or classroom
- Personalized consultation
- Faculty and student library orientation sessions
Sign up to receive weekly email about upcoming HSLS classes.