This one hour workshop is designed to quickly introduce or update you about searching in the PubMed database.
Upon completing this class, you should be able to:
- Describe when you should use PubMed and how to access it
- Describe the basic back-end function of PubMed and how you can leverage understanding of it to improve your experience
- Tailor your PubMed search query to get more relevant results
- Broaden or narrow a search in PubMed
- Navigate search results in PubMed
- Save and share searches and search results in PubMed
Need information for a grant application or a homework assignment? This painless one-hour session offers a quick cure!
Class materials will be made available to class attendees. This class will not be recorded.