Faculty librarians are integrated into undergraduate and graduate programs in the six schools of the health sciences, as well as other research and clinical departments. These liaison librarians collaborate with faculty and other professionals to support instruction, research and scholarship. Liaison librarians:
- Serve on curriculum committees
- Provide formal instruction as part of the curriculum and as guest lecturers
- Customize new faculty and student orientation sessions
- Contribute as co-investigators on systematic reviews and grant projects with faculty in the schools of the health sciences
- Collaborate on research projects
- Provide assistance with researching health and biomedical topics
Librarians also work across all disciplines in the health sciences offering expertise in evidence-based retrieval, molecular biology software, data science and scholarly communication.